This is my public online notebook;
an unorderly pile of software, scripts, snippets, thoughts,
rants and mostly technical babble.
This is a Wiki – the pages of this website are meant
to be collaboratively edited from within your web browser
or directly using
git(1) and your favourite
- Nmap SCTP Stream Control Transmission Protocol port scanning.
- SSLsplit, transparent and scalable SSL/TLS interception.
- FakeIKEd is a fake IKE daemon for attacking vulnerable-by-design PSK + XAUTH IPsec VPN setups (“group password” phase 1 authentication).
- RoseFS, an encrypted passthrough filesystem in userspace.
- VPNC-Wrapper for BSD
(now deprecated in favour of
- VPNC an der ETH und VPNC an der HSR (schon lange nicht mehr aktuell).
- GPG keysigning tools: easy signing multiple keys and analyzing the results; used for analyzing Keysigning events.
- My PGP Certification Practice Statement.
- Security Advisories I have released at one time or another.
- FreeBSD Contributions I have worked
on in the past, including
cmx(4), the Omnikey CardMan 4040 driver and ATA Security support for
- FreeBSD Ports which I used to maintain or otherwise worked on.
- Some notes on running FreeBSD on the Lenovo ThinkPad X200, FreeBSD on the IBM ThinkPad X40 and, more of historical value these days, FreeBSD on the IBM ThinkPad A20p. And on the embedded front, some notes on running FreeBSD on the PC Engines ALIX 2d13 and FreeBSD on the PC Engines ALIX 3d2.
- ASPSMS command line client and ruby library for sending SMS through the ASPSMS gateway XML interface.
- Best Current Practice for MTAs is an attempt at writing down wisdom accumulated over a decade of operating smallish but real-world Internet mail servers.
- Return Path Rewriting and various other E-Mail Proposals.
- DHM25 and POV-Ray: converting the elevation model to PNG heightmaps.
- UV Navigator, a visualization tool for the PBM/PBEM game Universum V.
- More random hacks are in the scripts repository (no public access at the moment).
- Obsolete Random Hacks including encryption plugins and other stuff previously published here under the brand “roe.ch”.
- Knowledge Base is an unorderly collection of technical reference materials on topics such as c, x86 assembly, reverse engineering and network device configuration.